Request Member Access for Website
If you are providing assistance to a RTYFC team or the club itself and would like access to the Members area to either
- View helpful documentation and hints and tips on roles such as managing a team, coaching a team, first aider, referee, respect monitor, team events rep, match reporter ...
- Schedule fixtures, add match reports, news items or photos to the website
Or if you are a paernt interested in how the club is run and would like access to the information in the members area please email email@example.com
Please state what you require access for so the appropriate 'roles' can be associated with your login id.
For volunteers who wish to use the more advanced functions if you feel it will be beneficial please feel free to indicate your level of computer competence\confidence on a scale of 1 to 10 where roughly
- 10 = I am a professional software engineer\web designer\hacker and I want to point out how inadequate the current design and admin is.
- 7 = I am confident with computers, use them regularly for mail, internet browsing, shopping, social networking, spreadsheets etc etc.
- 5 = I am fairly competent but lack confidence, please be patient and treat me gently.
- 3 = I have a computer which I use regularly but it hates me, please do not give me the ability to create or delete anything or carnage may ensue.
- 1= I have seen computers but what is this internet thing people keep talking about?
Webiste admin will then tailor their future responses accordingly ;-)
Once you access has been granted you will receive an automated email from Romsey Town Youth FC <firstname.lastname@example.org> inviting you to complete your registration,by choosing a username and password. The enclosed link will however expire so please do not delay too long.